We’re proud to announce that with a turnout of over 170 people, the Second Annual Adelaide Media Club TV Industry End Of Year Cocktail Party was our biggest and best ever. Once again a big thank you to our generous sponsors of the night – Seven Network, Channel Nine and Network Ten – thanks guys. And to everyone who bought tickets for the charity raffle, another thank you. You helped raised nearly $800.
Congratulations to the raffle winners:
- tickets to the Seven Network AFL Superbox – Catherine Paglia, MEC
- tickets to Channel Nine’s The Footy Show – Samantha Tokay, Nine Entertainment Co
- tickets to the Network Ten Corporate Basketball Box – Dan Demaria, Advertiser Newspapers
- tickets to the filming of Network Ten’s The Project – Scott McCarter
- tickets to Womadelaide (Network Ten) – Brenton Clarke, Southern Cross Austereo.
We’re also very proud to announce that from our charity raffles throughout the year, plus a top-up from the AMC coffers, our fundraising for 2011 has been even more successful than last year. We’ll be donating $2,500 to each of our chosen charities: Beyond Blue (in memory of local industry icons Richard Marsland and Richard Davis) and Starlight Children’s Foundation SA.
It’s been a great year for AMC, so spread the word and help us help you in 2012.
And if you’re not on the Facebook we have the photos from the night are over here.