Reporting to the GM of Newsamp, SA and leading our Client Solutions and Campaign Management team of 4, you’ll coach and develop a group who work collaboratively with our Sales teams and other stakeholders including Editorial, Marketing, Product, Strategy and Research to develop client focussed brand solutions that deliver revenue targets, drive market leading ideas and develop long term client partnerships.
- Drive a dedicated team of specialists to interpret agency and client briefs and propose strategic sales solutions across multiple platforms that suit specific client needs and assist in negotiations
- Increase conversion rates of proposals to delivered solutions whilst also delivering engaging presentations and providing commercial updates in relation to each portfolio
- Extensive stakeholder management leading the development of integrated editorial partnerships that delight our clients as well as customising competitive packages that our Sales teams can successfully take out to market
- Reporting, budget management developing a collaborative, unique media team environment that produces outstanding outcomes for both our internal teams and external clients, every day
- Genuine, fast paced leadership role with full accountability for team metrics and performance
Who you are
- You understand the importance of bold and innovative ideas and know how to bring them to life as part of an end-to-end campaign.
- Your wealth of experience building relationships with Agencies, clients and internal stakeholders has attributed to your success and this will support you in coaching your team for success
- You understand what is required to ensure bespoke client solutions are targeted and integrated – offering unmatchable value in the market
- You have an excellent eye for detail for identifying commercial opportunities, emerging media and market trends
- You are a natural at presenting to groups of varying sizes, influencing stakeholders of various levels and have a collaborative approach
- You will have strong management experience and a strong track record of success in a media environment, preferably agency or publishing
- You will have outstanding commercial acumen, will be known for your genuine consultative leadership style and also have an excellent understanding of the media landscape across both print and digital.
- You’ll be a driver of healthy disruption and have proven success for delivering strategic solutions through cross-platform integration end to end.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading media organisations
- Team Member discounts with multiple brands including JB HI-FI, Coles, Woolworths, Qantas, Apple, Samsung, Medibank Health Insurance and Commonwealth Bank, plus many more!
- My Health Club – our 24/7 onsite Fitness Health Centre
- Comprehensive training and career development opportunities across the global News Corp network
- Access to exclusive media & industry events
Who we are
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
Sign me up!
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply by following the links or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers