At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths. And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Here is why we need you…
Our market leading Agency Sales team are looking for a Campaign Executive to join them in early 2020. You’ll need to be an outgoing and pro-active go getter who can handle a high volume of administration requests, has great attention to detail; loves being a team player who thrives on pro-activity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
In this diverse entry level role, you will be a pivotal member of your oOh! Sales team, providing sales admin support and working closely with the wider sales team, sales support teams and clients.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Develop innovative & high-end proposals
- Provide sales support documents
- Collate & source information for clients
- Conduct client research & idea generation
- Provide general admin support
- Collaborate reports
- Build client relationships.
This is what you’ll look like…
- Proven customer service experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Have a passion in media/marketing and wants a career in the industry
- Ambition to become a sales business manager, managing your own patch of business
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong customer & sales focus
- Can work accurately and efficiently given tight deadlines
- A solution orientated approach to issues and challenges
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced level PowerPoint, Excel & Photoshop skills
- Team player who thrives on pro-activity
- Fun, enthusiastic with a CAN DO attitude.
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Please apply using the link: https://www.livehire.com/job/ooh/MHP3C
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.