- Work with purpose for an inclusive and dynamic media organisation
- Great learning and development opportunity
- SBS Adelaide office – Adelaide Film Studios Glenside
At SBS, we’re more than journalists, technical engineers, marketing specialists and legal advisers. We’re a group of talented individuals with a shared goal of innovation, integrity and inclusiveness. SBS developed a reputation as one of the world’s respected broadcasters with a dynamic team of forward thinkers and diverse voices, and now we’re looking for fresh talent to join us.
The SBS Media Sales team is looking for a passionate Media Sales Coordinator who wants to learn the ins and outs of media sales in a supporting role.
About the role
Suitable for a candidate that would like a career in Media Sales, the successful candidate will provide sales, administrative support and campaign coordination for the media sales team.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide general support to the sales team: this goes from basic administrative duties to creating sales schedules for TV and Digital; assisting in putting together sales proposals, presentations and documents for clients or preparing weekly revenue reports.
- Manage TV and Online sales bookings, liaise with clients and media agencies regarding bookings, schedule times and maintain appropriate files/records.
- Monitor digital inventory, develop media schedules, respond to client briefs in consultation with the Sales Executive, online campaign reporting and sourcing online creative.
- Provide sales support to the general sales team when required including attending meetings, maintaining client databases, identifying revenue opportunities within the advertising schedules.
We are looking for a team player who is proactive and has a can do attitude. Ideally the candidate will be able to work autonomously as well as in a team. Ideally, you would have:
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and be keen to learn new software packages.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite to prepare general correspondence, sales presentations, reports and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail (a must).
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, with a polite yet confident demeanour.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities to meet set targets/outcomes.
- Well-developed customer service skills, with the ability to be flexible and uphold these in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- A tertiary education is preferred but not necessary.
In return, we offer a fantastic culture, great learning and development opportunities. If you want to kick off your career in Sales and be part of an organization dedicated to making a positive social difference, please apply!
At SBS, it’s not just what you do but how you do it. We’re looking for people who share our passion and hold our strong values, diverse workforce and inclusive culture and encourage people from all backgrounds
To apply please email Barney Habel (State Sales Manager) – email@example.com
Join Crocmedia’s CEO Craig Hutchison as he discusses an opportunity to grow your revenue from unlocking a new budget with your clients via Sports Media and Sponsorship in Sport.
Hutchy will take you through some successful case studies on how leading brands have aligned with sport via agencies and how Crocmedia can assist you with this.
Date: Friday 28 June, 4:30pm-7:00pm
Location: The Cumberland Arms Hotel, (The Cumberland Room)
*Food and Drinks Provided*
Russell Media is one of Adelaide’s leading media sales agencies, representing a full suite of national media companies including Prime Media Group (including SEVEN Queensland), Macquarie Media, Pacific Magazines, MKTG (Stadium Signage) and TAB Media.
An immediate start opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive, to join our team and help pursue standards of excellence in customer service and knowledge, within the competitive Adelaide media industry.
If you are an experienced person with proven sales experience, or an enthusiastic, motivated person seeking a start within the media industry we’d love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an excellent communicator and have the personality to sustain long lasting relationships with our valued agency contacts and media clients we represent.
- Have a result orientated focus with impeccable attention to detail, analytics and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Suite) and capable of working with minimal supervision and also as part of a small team.
- Possess willingness to learn in a rapidly growing industry, including media specific software.
- Have some insight into digital media, in the areas of display, content and social.
If you have the drive to succeed and want to work in a supportive environment, selling all forms of media including television and online, please send your application including cover letter and resume to:
Peter Russell/Sara Coles
252 Portrush Road
Beulah Park SA 5067
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications in by Friday, June 7th, please.
Tickets available HERE
What: AMC & AADC Lawn Bowls
When: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start, Friday 8th February 2019
Where: Adelaide Bowling Club, 19/15 Dequetteville Tce, Kent Town (map)
Teams: We will assign teams of 4/5 on the night
2019 AMC+ Lawn Bowls: This will sign you up for Free entry to AMC regular networking events for 2019 + Lawn bowls entry.
Members: If you are an AADC member or have signed up to AMC this January (you probably haven’t yet)
Non-Members: Anyone who has not signed up to AMC in January 2019 or currently a member of AADC
Includes: Lawn bowls, food, couple of drinks on entry, and a good dose of fun!
Tickets available here
It’s back by popular demand!
The TV Industry AMC End of Year Cocktail Party this year will be hosted by our lovely TV networks – Seven, Nine, MCN and SBS.
And we’ll end the year in style with a cocktail theme at La Rambla.
Like always, we’ll supply the drinks and you supply the good vibes,
so get your team together and let’s see this year out with a bang!
Date: Thursday 13th December
Time: 6.30pm to late
Venue: La Rambla, 28 Peel St, Adelaide
Tickets: $30 members, $40 non-members.
Dress: to impress – finest cocktail attire
Enjoy: Drinks, cocktail food
For your ticket, click here.
Brought to you by