Crocmedia delivers Sports Radio and TV Content to over 200 Radio and TV stations across the country and has recently merged with the Pacific Star Network (incorporating the well-known Sports Radio Station 1116 SEN). Crocmedia is looking for a highly motivated Commercial Manager based in our Adelaide office. Continue reading COMMERCIAL MANAGER – ADELAIDE
The annual AMC & News Corp Quiz night is back and better than ever! It’s time to assemble your team of smarty pants and take on the competition in a game of fierce wit, intelligence and random facts about the world.
Remember, there are prizes ($) and bragging rights to win…
With a shorter, pub-style format, we’re looking for teams of 5 and we’re limited to 100 people – so get in quick and think of your team name! Continue reading Annual AMC & News Corp QUIZ NIGHT
Reporting to the GM of Newsamp, SA and leading our Client Solutions and Campaign Management team of 4, you’ll coach and develop a group who work collaboratively with our Sales teams and other stakeholders including Editorial, Marketing, Product, Strategy and Research to develop client focussed brand solutions that deliver revenue targets, drive market leading ideas and develop long term client partnerships. Continue reading Head of Client Solutions, SA
- Work with purpose for an inclusive and dynamic media organisation
- Great learning and development opportunity
- SBS Adelaide office – Adelaide Film Studios Glenside
At SBS, we’re more than journalists, technical engineers, marketing specialists and legal advisers. We’re a group of talented individuals with a shared goal of innovation, integrity and inclusiveness. SBS developed a reputation as one of the world’s respected broadcasters with a dynamic team of forward thinkers and diverse voices, and now we’re looking for fresh talent to join us.
The SBS Media Sales team is looking for a passionate Media Sales Coordinator who wants to learn the ins and outs of media sales in a supporting role.
About the role
Suitable for a candidate that would like a career in Media Sales, the successful candidate will provide sales, administrative support and campaign coordination for the media sales team.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide general support to the sales team: this goes from basic administrative duties to creating sales schedules for TV and Digital; assisting in putting together sales proposals, presentations and documents for clients or preparing weekly revenue reports.
- Manage TV and Online sales bookings, liaise with clients and media agencies regarding bookings, schedule times and maintain appropriate files/records.
- Monitor digital inventory, develop media schedules, respond to client briefs in consultation with the Sales Executive, online campaign reporting and sourcing online creative.
- Provide sales support to the general sales team when required including attending meetings, maintaining client databases, identifying revenue opportunities within the advertising schedules.
We are looking for a team player who is proactive and has a can do attitude. Ideally the candidate will be able to work autonomously as well as in a team. Ideally, you would have:
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and be keen to learn new software packages.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite to prepare general correspondence, sales presentations, reports and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail (a must).
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, with a polite yet confident demeanour.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities to meet set targets/outcomes.
- Well-developed customer service skills, with the ability to be flexible and uphold these in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- A tertiary education is preferred but not necessary.
In return, we offer a fantastic culture, great learning and development opportunities. If you want to kick off your career in Sales and be part of an organization dedicated to making a positive social difference, please apply!
At SBS, it’s not just what you do but how you do it. We’re looking for people who share our passion and hold our strong values, diverse workforce and inclusive culture and encourage people from all backgrounds
To apply please email Barney Habel (State Sales Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Crocmedia’s CEO Craig Hutchison as he discusses an opportunity to grow your revenue from unlocking a new budget with your clients via Sports Media and Sponsorship in Sport.
Hutchy will take you through some successful case studies on how leading brands have aligned with sport via agencies and how Crocmedia can assist you with this.
Date: Friday 28 June, 4:30pm-7:00pm
Location: The Cumberland Arms Hotel, (The Cumberland Room)
*Food and Drinks Provided*